For more flexibility we've added the custom "Page Options" on every single WordPress page. You can have either the default settings available in the "Theme Options" panel or have the custom settings for each page of your website.
Please navigate to Pages -> Add New. Once it's added, please scroll it down, you will see the following "Page Options".
- Page Layout - select page sidebar layout.
- Page Title Options - adjust title alignment, show/hide page title, font color & background etc.
- Preloader Options - have the default or custom preloader settings.
- Shortcode Above Content - set any custom shortcode above the entire content.
- Bubbles Options - enable/disable animated bubbles all over the page.